Monday, March 11, 2013

What I'm Reading



It's Monday! I have borrowed the pic from TeachMentorTexts. The bloggers I follow are so faithful about writing what they're reading on Monday. it reminds me to post about that as well.

Here's what I'm reading this week:

I plan to finish up Silverwing, and perhaps start on Sunwing.


I also must get deeper into The Book of Negroes.


In class, we're reading The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. I love that book!

Cover Art for The miraculous journey of Edward Tulane

After reading Number the Stars recently, I found Beyond Courage and have started in on it. Such interesting stories:
Cover Art for Beyond courage : the untold story of Jewish resistance during the Holocaust



Spring Break is only two weeks away and I have my book lists planned. So looking forward to it!

I noticed that Mr. Sharp includes the number of miles he has run. That is a great idea! I will do that with walking.

Goal this week: 30 km (six days)
So far this month: 21 km
2013: 113 km
Total: 529 km

No comments:

Post a Comment