Monday, April 1, 2013

What I'm Reading

It's Monday! What are you reading?



I'm entering a blissful week. We have had a wonderful Spring Break. My children are back to school, but I have one more week off! I plan to make it a great week of reading.

I have a bunch of books I've been trying to get to but life has been a little too busy. This is the week!

Photo: Hmmm....what to read next?

I still feel like I'm in The Book of Negroes fog....but I decided to allow myself to jump into another book. I'm almost finished Liesl and Po. I'm loving that book! It has so many interesting ways to describe life and death, the difference between the two, and the thin veil that separates them.

I want to read a few Kenneth Oppel books because he is coming to Calgary this month. Time to get busy!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, though the narrative style might not be for everyone. Glad to hear good things about Liesl & Po - it's be on my TBR for awhile!

    ReplyDelete