Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kate DiCamillo "Sightings"

I don't know what they call it, but there is some name to the situation where once you have something you notice it everywhere. You get a silver car and suddenly you notice that everyone has silver cars. Well, for me, lately, I keep reading about Kate DiCamillo. Is it just because we are reading her book, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane for book club? Or is it just a coincidence?

I read a blog post on Kirby Larson's blog, by a guest blogger.

Then I read that she has been chosen to be an ambassador for children's lit for all the USA (read about that here)

Okay. Maybe it isn't that I am seeing things about her everywhere...just the first two blogs I opened up tonight.

Strange coincidences!

...I just wish I could figure out how to connect with her on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment