Monday, October 13, 2014

What I'm Reading

Originally hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, Jen over at Teach Mentor Texts along with Kellee and Ricki at Unleashing Readers also host a kidlit version of It's Monday! What are You Reading?

Professional Development Reading: I'm working on my classroom management skills so every day I spend some time reading from these two books.
 
CHAMPs: Chapter 1 Shape Behavior
This weekend I set some goals for my class. I'm excited for the changes that focusing on these topics will bring to my teaching.


Kagan: Cooperative Learning Theory and Research
I have an active group of kids this year....we need lots of movement and opportunity to talk. I'm getting better at helping keep that focused.

Grade 3 Book Club
We're reading The Witches! I must get the Edmodo quiz up!
 
 



Classroom Readaloud:
Lafcadio, the Lion That Shot Back

Battle of the Books
We are off and running! We are going to read StarGirl by Jerry Spinelli first. I love that book! I bought it on Friday. Time to get going on it.
 
My own reading: The Giver by Lois Lowry



And, every day I read some of The Book of Mormon and The Old Testament. My goal this year is to read the entire Bible.





No comments:

Post a Comment