Monday, November 10, 2014

What I am Reading



Be sure to go to www.teachmentortexts.com for more great reading ideas. What are you reading??


I have a week off this week: Fall Break! I plan to spend a good chunk of time reading. I am so looking forward to it. Here are my plans!

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo



I don't re-read books that often, but this is one I love to read again and again. We are reading this for Gr. 3 book club this month.

Loot by Jude Watson



One of my former students recommended this book to me. Well, not only did he recommend it, he has followed up a number of times to see if I have read it. I am really looking forward to letting him know I read it this week. Can't wait to discuss it with him!

Uglies by Scott Westerfield

I am reading this for my book club.


Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

The grade four girls I am doing Battle of the Books with are reading this one this month. Must keep up with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment