Monday, November 17, 2014

What I'm Reading This Week

'I didn't do very well last week. I had all this time off and I really only read one book. How did this happen?? Oh wait. I know: report cards! I spent way too much time working on report cards. The good news is, though, that they're finished and now I can get back to life!

This is what I'm reading this week:


This one is due to a recommendation from one of my students. I always like to try to read what they're into, so I'm diving into this one:


Dear Dumb Diary

I'm hoping this one will be a good candidate for book club: 


Run by Eric Walters

 
 
Book Club meetings are next week so I need to finish these two:


 
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

 
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

I started reading Martin Bridge Blazing Ahead aloud to my class:




I should probably reread this for book club:


The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

And I have a number of picture books to read to my class.

Lots of great reading to be enjoyed this week!




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment