Tuesday, April 12, 2016

IMWAYR

Okay. It is actually Tuesday.  I am a day late!

I am all over the place with my reading these days. People keep giving me books. I got an ARC in the mail that I need to read. A bunch of great books I have been waiting for all came in at once at the library. I haven't been blogging our picture books we read each day. Ack!!!

Where is spring break when I need it??!! Time for another holiday!

This week's priorities (I will leave the long TBR list off for now):

Happy People Read and Drink Coffee....delightful so far!

The Brains Way of Healing......I might have to skip some chapters....some of it is just too science technical for me...but I am enjoying it!

Pax by Sara Pennypacker..... I am in love with this book.....it isn't often I want to re-read something right away. I feel like there is so much to this book....trying to soak it all up.







No comments:

Post a Comment