Monday, December 4, 2017

IMWAYR

November is a crazy month for me. I always think I will be able to finish report cards and continue with my life's regular activities. Once again, I was wrong. Report cards are finished now though and I'm ready to get back to things like blogging, making dinner and doing a little housework. Surprisingly, I did a fair bit of reading in November, but I wasn't so good at blogging about it and certainly not good at my note-keeping. Oh well. Moving on!

Here's what I'm reading this week:

I started this book a while ago, but got stopped. It is our grade 3 book club book this month. We did some pretty easy books so far this year. This one seems to have kids engaged in reading for longer periods of time. That is good. So far I love it. Looking forward to finishing it this week.

233817

This is the book I'm reading for the book club I recently joined in my community. Another great Canadian author!
1224306

And of course, I'm still reading this great one by Brene Brown:

13588356


No comments:

Post a Comment