Monday, January 22, 2018

IMWAYR

It's Monday! Here's what I'm reading this week:

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is my husband's favorite book. Everytime I'm mulling over what the next book choices should be he tells me why we should read this book. This month we are!

37741

I didn't quite finish my book club book last month, so I really need to get that read this week:
17834834

Next month's book is Three Cups of Tea. I'm really tossed about this one. Do the people in my book club know the story is not true? I read this before. I'm not sure I want to read it again - so I'm going with the audio book to make it easy:
3788053

I gave up on this one. We started out on the wrong foot with his subtitle: Give yourself the gift of done. My mom always said done was not proper. You were supposed to say 'finished'. Done is for cooking. Not sure if that's true - but I can't get past it after hearing this mantra so much growing up. I should have probably given it more time, but I didn't like the first couple chapters about cutting your goals in half:

35397160

No comments:

Post a Comment